Corinna Schumacher is a horse rider and animal rights activist from Germany. She is best known as the wife of seven-time Formula One World Champion, Michael Schumacher.
1. Corinna Schumacher: A Quick Overview
- Corinna Schumacher is a 53-year-old German horse rider and animal rights activist.
- She was born on March 2, 1969, in Halver, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany.
- Corinna is the daughter of Gabriele Betsch and is married to former Formula One World Champion, Michael Schumacher.
- She has two children, a son named Mick who is a professional racing driver and a daughter named Gina-Maria who is a non-professional horse rider.
Also Read: 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Sam Nivola
2. The Early Life of Corinna Schumacher
- Corinna was born in Halver, a small town in Germany, to Gabriele Betsch.
- Not much is known about her early life and upbringing, but it is clear that she had a passion for horses from a young age.
- She also developed a love for animal rights and became an advocate for the cause.
3. Corinna Schumacher’s Marriage to Michael Schumacher
- Corinna met her future husband, Michael Schumacher, through a mutual friend in 1991.
- The couple got married in August 1995 in Germany and now reside in Switzerland.
- They own horse farms in both Texas and Switzerland, reflecting their shared love for horses.
4. Corinna Schumacher’s Career as a Horse Rider
- Corinna is a skilled horsewoman and has won numerous awards in western riding.
- In 2010, she became the European Champion in the discipline.
- In addition to her riding career, Corinna is also an animal rights activist and works to promote the welfare of animals.
5. The Tragedy of Michael Schumacher’s Skiing Accident
- In December 2013, Michael Schumacher had a serious skiing accident while on holiday in the French Alps.
- He suffered a severe brain injury and has been receiving treatment and rehabilitation ever since.
- Corinna has stayed out of the public eye since the accident and has focused on supporting her husband and their children.
6. The Schumacher Family’s Private Life
- Despite being in the public eye for much of their lives, the Schumacher family values their privacy and tries to keep their personal life out of the media.
- Corinna and Michael have done their best to shield their children from the media and give them as normal a childhood as possible.
7. Full Biography & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name
||Horse rider and animal rights activist
|Age (As of 2023)
||53 years old
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday
||Halver, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)
||Father: Gabriele Betsch
9. Relationship and Personal Life
||Gina-Maria and Mick Schumacher