Writer-Director Adam McKay has come a long way from his early days as a head writer on Saturday Night Live. His long-standing career is marked by comedic classics such as Talladega Nights, Vice, Anchorman, and The Big Short. His most recent film, Don’t Look Up, had a smashing debut on Netflix and brought the divisiveness of America’s political discourse, environmental concerns, and social media obsession to the forefront of the apocalyptic satirical comedy. Now, McKay plans to take his political satire subject matter to new heights in his forthcoming project, Average Height, Average Build, as reported by THR.
Adam McKay’s Next Project Average Height, Average Build Is Finally Underway
More from Movie NewsMore posts in Movie News »
- 100 Years: The Film That Won't Be Released Until 2115
- Move Over Zelda, Nintendo Needs an F-Zero Adaptation
- Where Was Netflix’s You Do You Filmed?
- ‘Bloody Daddy’ Review: Shahid Kapoor Led Film Is An Insult To The Action Genre
- Dreamworks Conjures Up First Look at Eli Roth’s Teen Horror Animated Series Fright Krewe
- Does Devi Get Pregnant in Never Have I Ever?