Robinson, Texas (KTRK) – An Amber Alert was issued across Texas Friday afternoon for a 14-year-old girl who may have disappeared in a car with “likely Mexican license plates.”
According to a Texas Department of Public Safety bulletin, Cadence Masterpool was last seen around 4 p.m. Thursday on the 500 block of Celeste Drive in Robinson, Texas, about seven miles outside of Waco.
DPS provided a photo of Cadence, as well as a physical description and the clothes she was last seen wearing. A suspect and a vehicle were also described, but no photos of them were shown.
Here are the descriptions provided by DPS:
Missing: Rhythm Masterball
- ageAge: 14 years old
- race: white
- eyes: blue
- Poetry: brown
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- to riseHeight: 5 feet 3 inches
- Last seen wearingDPS said: Rhythm was wearing a little black dress tucked into pants, white and gray leggings, and navy blue Crocs with jewels. She also wears a “5300 Brauswood” tattoo on her left breast, a “Hello Kitty” tattoo on her stomach, and has lip and nose piercings.
- age: 21 years old
- race: Hispanic
- eyes: brown
- Poetry: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- to rise: unknown
- sex: feminine
- additional information: DPS believes that women are between 18 and 24 years old.
- Make: sedan
- license status: texas
- model: unknown
- color: silver
- license number: GAC-513-C
- additional information: A car equipped with Mexico plates, most likely.
Anyone with information on Cadence’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Robinson Police Department at 0525-662-254.
Copyright © 2023 KTRK-TV. All rights reserved.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)