In support of capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program is a crucial component of Star and its Agbami co-venturers’ Social Investment in Nigeria’s strategic development of health and education.
About Agbami Field
Agbami Field is a Nigerian oil field. It was the second significant deepwater oil field discovered off the Niger Delta, after Shell’s Bonga Field, which was discovered in late 1998. Off the coast of the middle Niger Delta, the field is located in roughly 1,500 meters (4,900 feet) of water. Star Deep Water Limited, a Chevron subsidiary, is the field’s operator. Famfa Oil, an indigenous oil business owned by the Alakija family of Lagos, Petrobras (Brazil), Statoil, and NNPC are all working in the sector (the national oil company of Nigeria).
All enterprises involved in the Agbami oil field have completely funded the Agbami scholarship program. Engineering students receive a N100, 000 stipend, while medical students receive a N200, 000 stipend under certain conditions. Dragnet-solutions is in charge of administering the scholarship.
AMEPS Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation who are pursuing any of the following programmes in Nigerian universities are welcome to apply.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and complete at least six O-level credits in a single sitting.
AMEPS Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Medicine & Surgery
Date of the interview
Selected pupils will be asked to take computer-administered qualifying tests at various testing centers across the country. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the qualifying test will be notified by email and SMS text messages. As a result, all candidates should double-check that the e-forms on the website contain valid GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses.
How to Apply If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to www.ormngr.com and type in Agbami Oil Field.
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Create an account by clicking “Apply Now.“
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To log in, use your registered email address and password.
- Fill in your personal information, extra information, educational information, and other information, as well as any scanned documents that are requested.
- Ensure that the names used in apps are in the same order as the names on all documentation.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- To submit information, click Submit Application.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your application.
- Note that submitting multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Only submissions received via this website will be taken into consideration.
- A computer-based test will not be administered. Successful candidates will be chosen based on their current academic performance.
- All students who are interested should provide correct and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship (AMEPS) are ineligible for any other scholarship program offered by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Neither the applicants nor the selected individuals are required to make any payments. The Agbami scholarship program is free to apply for.