As a parent, it can be tricky being the referee between your child and the television regarding what's best for your child versus what they want to watch. It can be equally challenging to weed through all the kid's shows and movies available and toss the stuff with poor messages, horror skits, or anything else that you do not feel comfortable with your child watching. It can be discouraging to see the amount of harmful content our children are subjected to on such platforms as YouTube, where inappropriate, adult content is sneaking into posts titled "Peppa Pig's Party" or something similar.
Best Educational Shows for Growing Minds
More from Movie NewsMore posts in Movie News »
- Miles Teller Once Shared Why He Preferred Being in the ‘Fantastic Four’ Over Playing Spider-Man
- 15 Real MCU Filming Locations You Can Actually Visit
- Best Movies Coming to Paramount+ in June 2023
- Ming-Na Wen Reacts to Hollywood Walk of Fame Star: 'I Don't Feel Worthy'
- The Santa Clause 2 Cast and Character Guide
- How to Train Your Dragon’s Live-Action Remake Finds Its Leads