BUK Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. Bayero University, Kano Post UTME Form updates. If you are searching for the 2023 Post UTME Screening form for BUK Candidates, Check ... UTME Application details from the BUK portal here.
In this article, BUK Post UTME Registration Form, BUK online Post UTME Screening Date, Requirements, application starting and closing date and how to apply is clearly Outlined. Read more guidelines about the BUK Admission Screening below.
All information concerning BUK Post UTME Screening Application updates is updated below for all interested candidates.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility for 2023/2024
Candidates who chose Bayero University, Kano as First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum score in their UTME.
- Those who did not choose BUK as First Choice University but scored up to the required Cut off mark in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- The Bayero University, Kano (BUK ) post UTME Application/Screening is out, it is possible that you buy your form online ,be updated.
BUK Admission Cut off mark 2023
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the BUK Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose BUK as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Apply For BUK Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Visit the official website atwww.buk.edu.ng for the Current Application Steps. The steps below can also be helpful.
- Go to BUK Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified. ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
How Much is BUK Post UTME Form 2023?
Candidates should note that the BUK Post Utme form is two thousand five hundred (2,000) naira only.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for BUK
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the BUK Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that they meet the following requirement: Check back
This category of applicants must have Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent. Depending on additional qualification possed by an applicant, there are three ways to apply.
BUK Direct Entry Requirements
The general entry requirements for the Part-time degree programmes are OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass). Applicants must also possess all the necessary ‘O’ Level requirements applicable to the regular full time undergraduate admissions.
This means that credit in English is compulsory for all courses applied, while Mathematics is necessary for science based courses and the social sciences.
Holders of ‘A’ Level certificate would be required to submit their credentials for screening.
BUK Part-time Degree
The general entry requirements for the Part-time degree programmes are OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits) and HND (Pass).
In addition to the ‘A’ Level qualifications stated above, applicants must also possess all the necessary ‘O’ Level requirements applicable to the regular full time undergraduate admissions.
This means that credit in English is compulsory for all courses applied, while Mathematics is necessary for science based courses and the social sciences. Only candidates of twenty five (25) years of age and above would be admitted. Candidates with only ‘O’ level results need not apply.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
I hope at this point the article on BUK Post UTME Screening Form is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.