Chevron Nigeria Limited is awarding a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to appropriately qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian universities, in partnership with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Full-time second-year (200-level) students in Nigerian universities who are enrolled in the subjects listed below are encouraged to apply online.
Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students in Nigerian universities are asked to submit e-applications for the following programmes.
Chevron is one of Nigeria’s top oil producers as well as a major investor. In Nigeria, we operate onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region through a joint venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Chevron also has a large stake in multi-partner deepwater projects. We manage the Agbami Field in Nigeria, which is one of the country’s major deepwater finds. In the Usan Field, we also have a non-operated interest.
NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and complete at least six O-level credits in a single sitting.
- SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students in Nigerian universities who are blind or visually impaired:
- Applicants for the NNPC/Chevron scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 5-point scale and complete at least five O-level credits in a single sitting.
Criteria in general:
- All applicants must have been accepted full-time into a Nigerian higher institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e., entered before or during the 2019/2020 academic year).
- To verify the validity of their claims, all applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid school ID Card
- Passport Photograph (not older than three months.)
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
How to Apply
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below.
- To apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship, go to www.ormngr.com. Important Notes for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship:
- Only submissions received via this website will be taken into consideration.
- A computer-based test will not be administered. Successful candidates will be chosen based on their current academic performance.
- All students who are interested should provide correct and complete information.
- NNPC/CNL JV scholarship applicants are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program offered by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS).
- Neither the applicants nor the selected individuals are required to make any payments. The Chevron scholarship application is completely free.
- Note: Before proceeding to the application page, make sure you have scanned and ready all of the required documents.
Also, make sure that each document is under 300 kilobytes and that the entire file size is under 1800 kilobytes.
Click here for additional information.
Source: Naijaonpoint Media