- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Head of Procurement for 5-7 years
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
You may also want to read Federal Government Recruitment Application Portals 2022/2023