ESUT Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Post UTME for ESUT Candidates and how to apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening Form at the official portal.
ESUT Post UTME Registration 2023, Post UTME Screening Date, ESUT Cut-off mark, application form starting and closing date, requirements, and other related news on Post UTME SCreening Exercise at www.esut.edu.ng, Keep Calm your problems are solved here.
Read more about the latest news on the ESUT Post UTME Screening form portal below.
When will ESUT Post UTME Screening Form 2023 be Out?
... UTME Registration Form is not out. Applications will be invited from candidates who sat for the 2023 UTME for admission to degree programs on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME Form.
- ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
- The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Screening 2023Online.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2023 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for ...-UTME examination.
Completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
ESUT Post UTME Registration Closing date
The University Management is yet to announce ... UTME Screening Registration deadline.
Post UTME Screening date for ESUT Admission
The Management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology is yet to announce ... UTME Screening date.
Stay glued to this page for a future update on ESUT Post UTME Screenign Form, We will inform you as soon as there are updates. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.