ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022 (Medical Science – Nursing)
ExxonMobil is inviting young Nursing graduates to apply for its Graduate Internship Programme 2022, which the application is currently ongoing.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, ExxonMobil develops and applies next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products. The company’s oil and gas production activities constitute one of Nigeria’s largest sources of revenue.
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
You may also want to read SUREACADEMY Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
Eligibility Criteria For ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
How To Apply
To start your application, Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
You may also want to read NJFP Update: NJFP Host Organizations Matching Currently Ongoing
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).