FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas, Federal Government 2022 Scholarship To Study Abroad, See below for details on how to apply, requirements, eligibility, and deadline.
FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas
Are you a Nigerian student who is interested in the Federal Government 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas? Are you interested in the FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas for undergraduate programmes?
If yes, then this post you are currently reading is for you as it contains all the information you need concerning the FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas for undergraduates ranging from Eligible state, Type, Value Of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, application deadline, and how to successfully apply for the scholarship.
While you are here to get full details about the FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas, it will also be of tremendous importance to note that the FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas application form is now available.
You now have an opportunity to apply for the FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Abroad after you have read more details about it to know what it’s all about.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas is out.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards.
Eligibility For FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas
- Applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Eligible Field Of Study:
Medicine (very limited)
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
How To Apply For FG 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas
Go to FG 2022 Scholarship portal at http://www.education.gov.ng/
Obtain the FG 2022 Scholarship form Via the FG 2022 Scholarship Portal.
Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the FG 2022 Scholarship exercise.
Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
Finally, Wait for the feedback.
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
Data page of the current International passport;
Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
ii) [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS.
Deadline For Federal Government 2022 Scholarship To Study Overseas
Application Currently Ongoing…
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Scholarships In Nigeria (Ongoing Opportunities)
- ASUU Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021
- Nigerian Post Graduate Scholarship 2021 At Sussex
- Stanbic IBTC Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021
- University Of Melbourne Scholarship 2021
- UNICAL Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2022
- FG To Meet ASUU On Friday (Latest ASUU News)
- UNICAL Pre-degree School Fees 2021/2022
Thanks for reading, please share.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below and I will try my best to respond also do well to subscribe so as to be notified when I reply to your comment, thanks.