Are you a current or future developer? Are you a young African techie or fan? Then you’re eligible for the Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022. The program’s goal is to engage with current and aspiring developers in order to help them develop the abilities they’ll need to find work in the tech industry when the program ends.
Participants will get free access to a variety of courses, projects, embedded labs (driven by Qwiklabs), and skill evaluations, as well as help from the Google Developer community. The Google Africa Scholarship materials will assist developers in developing the abilities required to obtain their Google certification.
For the third year in a row, Google and Pluralsight have teamed to deliver a program to support software engineers in three different professions across Africa: Associate Android Developer, Associate Cloud Engineer, and Associate Android Developer. Previous participants have gone on to create meaningful initiatives for their communities, take amazing career moves, and even become Google certified developers and engineers.
Criteria for Admission
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022:
- Be an existing or aspiring software developer.
- Be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of a country in Africa.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Scholarship Benefits
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content.
- Skills development in preparation for examination for the Associate Android Developer Certification.
- Mentorship support from the GADS program and the Google Developer community.
How To Apply
- An onboarding survey is required of all Google Africa Developer Scholarship 2022 applicants.
- The applicants will then fill out the registration form (available after submitting the onboarding survey). Complete your “Associate Android Developer” Skill IQ by watching any of the Pluralsight Skills content.
- The same procedures apply to Google Cloud applicants (completes an onboarding survey then fill registration form).
Click Here to apply
This information was first published on naijaonpoint.com.ng. DMCA PROTECTED.
Source: Naijaonpoint Media
NaijaOnPoint Media is a trained journalist, researcher, creative writer, content creator, video editor and freelancer. He studied Mass Communication at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, where he acquired requisite training for the practice of journalism. He loves the media. His interest mostly lies in the print medium where his creative writing skill makes him a perfect fit.