Episode 3 of The Mandalorian took a break from Din Djarin’s story and revisited what seemed like a completely random set of established characters and their new circumstances. The episode focused on Dr. Penn Pershing and his efforts to bring back a New Republic-banned cloning program to try to use it for good. By his side for the episode was Elia Kane, a former Imperial officer and Moth Gideon loyalist who entraps Pershing into pursuing his now-illegal former profession. Episode 3 was bookended by Djarin and Bo Katan Kryze journeying to the Mandalorian covert to get the former back in the club.
Grogu's Past Plays Huge Role in Latest Episode of the Mandalorian
More from Movie NewsMore posts in Movie News »
- Whatever Happened To Robin After The Black Phone?
- Where is Netflix’s Barracuda Queens Filmed?
- Kate Middleton’s Parenting Style Includes This 1 ‘Important Word’ She ‘Believes in so Strongly,’ According to a CommentatorKate Middleton’s Parenting Style Includes This 1 ‘Important Word’ She ‘Believes in so Strongly,’ According to a Commentator
- The Untold Truth Of Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse
- Even The Spider Had To Audition For 2002's Spider-Man
- George Russell: Who Were His Victims? Where is He Now?