During a keynote session at the Serie Mania festival in Lille on Thursday, HBO and HBO Max's Chief Content Officer Casey Bloys was asked about his thoughts on Succession ending. Just like the previous statements of actors and crew involved in the series, Bloys said that the decision to end the series was made by series creator Jesse Armstrong.
HBO Boss Says He Would Have Approved Two More Seasons of Succession
More from Movie NewsMore posts in Movie News »
- The Best Small-Town Shows of All Time
- Daredevil 2: Why Ben Affleck's Marvel Sequel Was Never Made
- Every Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe Movie Collaboration, Ranked
- ATSV's Oscar Isaac Nominates Pedro Pascal For The Spider-Verse – Who Could He Play?
- How Many Episodes Could Demon Slayer Season 3 Have?
- Barbie’s Film Set ‘Drains’ the World of Pink Paint