HTech just launched the HONOR 90, as a comeback to the Indian market, as it had promised. The phone features a 6.7-inch quad curved OLED screen with 120Hz refresh rate and, 3840Hz PWM Dimming technology that minimizes flicker, reducing eye strain and ensuring a comfortable viewing experience for users.
The phone’s Dynamic Dimming feature replicates natural light conditions, reducing eye fatigue by up to 18%. The display’s brightness adjusts subtly based on external lighting conditions and usage duration, prioritizing user comfort.
It runs MagicOS 7.1, powered by Android 13, a fresh new OS designed to provide seamless experience across cross-platform, cross-device experiences, according to the company. The company has promised 2 years of software update and 3 years of security patches.
Alongside new user interface changes, MagicOS 7.1 will let users control an HONOR laptop, smartphone and tablet using a single keyboard and mouse with HonorShare.
The HONOR 90 is powered by a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 Accelerated Edition SoC, which is a slightly overclocked version of Snapdragon 7 Gen 1. It has up to 12GB of RAM with addition up to 7GB of virtual RAM. The phone also has, 4483mm² grand arterial biomimetic VC cooling, Gen 3 high thermal conductivity graphite sheet and Aero grade high thermal conductivity gel.
The phone feature a 200MP Main Camera with a large 1/1.4-inch sensor which supports 16-in-1 pixel binning equivalent to 2.24µm large pixels. There is a 12MP Ultra-Wide Camera and a 2MP Depth Camera. It has a 50MP front camera, and the phone supports 4K video recording with both the cameras. There is EIS for both the front and rear cameras, but there is no OIS for the rear camera, and the phone also lacks stereo speakers.
The HONOR 90 feature a slim and lightweight design with smooth, rounded edges, and the Deeply Reinforced Glass. Inspired by haute couture and craftsmanship seen in luxury jewellery, HONOR 90 features the iconic N Series classic Dual Ring Design, with rounded elements crafted with precise cutting techniques to produce a brilliant shine that adds an extra touch of elegance to the smartphone, said the company.
It packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging. The charger doesn’t come in the phone’s box.
HONOR 90 specifications
- 6.7-inch (2664×1200 pixels) FHD+ OLED 120Hz quad curved display, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1,600 nits peak brightness, 3840Hz high-frequency PWM dimming
- Up to 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) Accelerated Edition with Adreno 644 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13-based MagicOS 7.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP camera with 1/1.4-inch sensor, f/1.9 aperture, LED flash, 12MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- 50MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K video recording
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.9×74.1×7.8mm; Weight: 183g
- USB Type-C Audio, Bottom-ported speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
Pricing and availability
The HONOR 90 comes in Diamond Silver, Midnight Black, and Emerald Green colours and is priced Rs. 37,999 for the 8GB + 256GB and the 12GB + 512GB model costs Rs. 39,999, but as a part of introductory launch offer, the models will be available for Rs. 27,999 and Rs. 29,999, respectively.
It will be available from Amazon.in and offline stores as well Reliance stores, starting from September 18th.
- Rs. 3000 instant discount with ICICI Bank and SBI cards
- up to 24 months, no-cost EMI
- Additional Rs. 2000 discount on exchange of Amazon
- Free TWS / Goodies worth Rs. 5000
- 30-day replacement policy till Oct 17