How To Apply For Npower Batch C1 NEXIT Loan
NEXIT (N-EXIT), also known as NEXIT Loan Programme, is an Exit or Transition Plan designed to train and grant soft Loans to Npower beneficiaries after their duration in the Npower Program is complete.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has organized it in conjunction with the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide loans in the range of N250,000 to N3,000,000 that are available through CBN Intervention Programmes like the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, AGSMEIS Loan, and the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Scheme.
According to the Ministry, the NEXIT Loan would first target the exiting Batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower program and then move on to the Batch C beneficiaries.
You may also want to read How To Check Your NMFB NIB Window Loan Approval Status
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development will announce the recipients of the Batch C1 Npower Loans, who will make up another batch of the NEXIT Loan Program.
The registration process for the NEXIT Loan is carried out via the NASIMS service portal at www.nasims.gov.ng.
The required NEXIT Loan Training is a crucial step in the NEXIT Loan Program.
For enrollment into the NEXIT Loan Training Enrolment, the Ministry utilizes the USSD Code *45665#, deducting N30 Airtime for each trial.
Guideline On How To Apply For Npower Batch C1 NEXIT Loan And Availability Confirmation
- Just dial the USSD Code *45665# with any MTN (or other networks) line
- Select 2 (NEXIT) from the Menu by replying with the number “2”.
- Select 1 from the Next Menu to Check Eligibility Status.
- Enter your Npower Phone Number or BVN, then Send.
- Accept for N30 to be deducted from your Airtime, then it will say Thank you.
- Just wait a moment, you will get a text message about your Status from Npower.
- If shortlisted, go back and redial the *45665# code again and repeat number 2.
- Select 2 in the Next menu to Confirm availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
- Repeat numbers 4, 5 & 6, you will get a text message saying you have successfully confirmed your availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
You may also want to read USA Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 To Apply | Application Ongoing
But because their information is already in the system, the Batch C1 Npower beneficiaries will use it for the NEXIT Loan Enrolment.
But the USSD Code can be utilized for convenience if a candidate cannot access the Internet.
The Ministry will select approved Entrepreneurship Development Institutions (EDI) to deliver the NEXIT Loan Training.
A typical Entrepreneurship Development Training lasts one week.
The creation and submission of the Business Plan is a crucial step in the NEXIT Loan application process.
The loan amount that a candidate can obtain is determined by the candidate’s business plan. Higher loan amounts, up to N3 million, would be offered if the business plan is determined to be viable.