The iphone are one of the most popular mobile devices today, due to their many available functions and the quality of their camera. Also, if you just got a new one, you may want to set it up differently.
Although it may not seem like it, some users prefer to change the language of their smartphone, either because they feel more comfortable or as a challenge if they are learning a new language. Whatever the reason, the truth is that modifying this is really simple.
Follow the steps below to choose any other language on your iphone quickly.
- From your smartphonego to the main menu.
- Then open the app Setting.
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the screen and press the General button.
- From the available options, choose Language and region.
- Subsequently, select the language you want to change to.
- Tap on the language and that’s it.
With these steps your cell phone will be in the language you prefer and thus have a different experience as a user. You can always return to your native language from the same settings of the iphone.
- The first thing you need to do is unlock your smartphone and tap on the lock screen.
- Now, click on the “+” icon, located in the lower right area.
- After this, select the Random Photos option, which is located at the top of the screen.
- You can also choose what types of photos you want to incorporate.
- Once you choose which images you want, choose the alternative Every day.
- In moments, press Use featured photos or in Select photos manuallyfollowed by Add, to add images from your gallery.
- Finally, just click on Ok and you’re done.