If you have an Apple Watch, you probably share your progress with your contacts, including friends, family members, or colleagues. You can also participate in a small friendly contest on your individual Apple Watch from time to time, to compare the results of your Activity ring with others. Something to keep in mind when starting an Apple Watch contest, however, is that everyone has different personal goals set in the app for calories burned, exercise minutes, and hours standing, which can skew the results. Furthermore, as you work to get stronger and fitter, you may find that you are ready to change your own goals. You can change the targets for your Activity rings at any time on your Apple Watch.
How to change your activity ring goals on Apple Watch from iPhone
- open the Apple Fitness app.
- Click on activity section at the top of the page, which displays your current goals.
- Scroll down to Change goals and choose.
- First, you will see your daily movement goal. Use the “-” or “+” symbol to set the desired number. He chooses Change the transfer target.
- Next, you will see your daily exercise goal and the recommendation for at least 30 minutes per day. Again, use the “-” and “+” symbols for adjustment. He chooses Change the goal of the exercise.
- The last goal is your daily target. It is recommended to move for at least a minute for every hour that you are awake during the day. Use the “-” and “+” symbols to set and select Change target position.
How to change your activity ring goals from your Apple Watch
- open the activity application on the watch.
- Swipe up and select Change goals.
- Continue steps 4 through 6 From the section above, but from the watch itself, clicking the next Every time when you finish the first two, then Finished Once you update the daily position target to complete the process.
Changing your goals on any Apple Watch, even the Apple Watch Ultra, is a great way to work towards progress on your fitness journey. Start with an achievable goal and get more motivated when you see those rings continually close. Then, you can increase your goals for each of the three episodes little by little or challenge yourself one by one. If you only want to change one or two of the three loops during the process, click Change the target X Without modifying the number, it will move to the next number in sequence.
Arguably the easiest goal to achieve is the standing goal because it requires you to stand for at least one minute every waking hour. Start with 8-10 and work your way up to 12. For your circuit exercise, you may want to start with 15 minutes a day, and work your way up to 30 minutes. This can easily be achieved with a brisk walk around the neighborhood. The hardest loop to close is calorie burn, which relates to exercise intensity and heart rate. The more you exercise, the more calories you burn. Even taking more steps and doing more active things (think taking the stairs versus the elevator or parking farther away) can make a difference.
Apple Watch Series 8
Apple Watch Series 8 is the latest smartwatch from Apple. It’s not a huge change from the Series 7, but it does bring new features like crash detection, a new temperature sensor, and more.
Apple Watch Ultra
Apple Watch Ultra is the latest smartwatch made by Apple. It’s not for everyone, but if you spend a lot of time outdoors, are a serious athlete, or just want the ultimate in protection, this is the watch to choose.