If you’d like to check out the profile of anyone on Steam, you’ll be able to accomplish that by means of using their Steam ID since usernames might be very like totally different avid gamers. This 64 bit ID is a 17 digit amount. In this info, we’ll take a look at one of the simplest ways to find the distinctive Steam ID in your account and share it with buddies. Plus, it’s going to be useful if a sport requires you to utilize your Steam ID. For occasion, In ARK, you probably can require a participant’s SteamID for certain directions.
How to Find my Steam ID? (Method 1)
- Open the Steam app in your PC or Mac.
- Sign into your account.
- Click in your Profile determine on the prime correct half of the show display.
- Now click on on on Account Details.
- You should now see [Your username’s] Account. Under that, there shall be your Steam ID of 17 digits.
- You can now share this with a buddy or ask a buddy to share it with you.
Where is my SteamID (Method 2)
Here’s one different strategy to know your Steam ID.
- Click on Steam on the prime left of the show display.
- Click on Settings.
- In the model new window, click on on on Interface, tick on ‘Display web address bars when available’ and hit OK.
- Now everytime you click on on in your username on the prime of the show display, beneath Store, Library and Community, you’ll be aware a hyperlink in inexperienced color. The amount on the end of the hyperlink is your distinctive Steam ID.
So, if you happen to want to straight go to anyone’s Steam profile – type https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/ in your internet browser and adjust to it with the 17-digit identifier ID.
That’s all for this one. If you’d want to study additional Steam guides, we’ve acquired quite a few them on Gamer Tweak. For occasion, listed below are the best free Steam video video gamesto play in your PC.