ADSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Adamawa State University, Mubi Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is ADSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Adamawa State University, ADSU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Related Post: How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Form
The school management of Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2002 by the Adamawa State University Law No. 10 of 2001. The university is located in in Mubi, in the Northern Senatorial District of Adamawa State, Nigeria. Adamawa State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for ADSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Cut Off Mark
ADSU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of ADSU Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Adamawa State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their First Choice of institution during ...-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check ››› ADSU Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Adamawa State University as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the ADSU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the ADSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Adamawa State University Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to obtain ADSU post UTME form:
- The Screening exercise will commence from Wednesday 21st September to 21st November 2022.
- Screening fee: N2000
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result/DE slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
N/B: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 08034042928
Please note, Direct Entry candidates should submit their credentials st the admission office.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Adamawa State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. ADSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ADSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.