LAUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is LAUTECH Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 23rd April, 1990. The university was located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for LAUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 19th September, 2022.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Cut Off Mark
LAUTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 170.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 170, follow the link below to view the full list of LAUTECH Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso as their First Choice of institution. Interested candidates who did not choose LAUTECH but they are willing to change to the University are also eligible for apply.
- UTME candidate must have a minimum of 170 and above in the UTME Examination. Note that candidates who scored less than 200 in the UTME will not be considered for admission to any of the courses in the College of Health Sciences.
- In addition, candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME, while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects. However for candidates who wish to study Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy must have passed at credit level in at least 5 relevant subjects at one sitting.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the LAUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For LAUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post-UTME/DE Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedure outlined below to Apply now:
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.
LAUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
A Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) screening exercise for admission to the University’s various programmes will be conducted on Monday, 5th December, 2022, Tuesday, 6th December, 2022, Wednesday, 7th December, 2022, Thursday, 8th December, 2022 and Saturday, 10th December, 2022.
Direct Entry Candidates including those on LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2022/2023 academic session must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview scheduled to hold on Monday, 12th December and Tuesday, 13th December, 2022 at The Hall, the venue of the screening exercise. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso not later than Wednesday, 30th November, 2022.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT and oral interview for UTME and Direct Entry candidates respectively as scheduled will automatically forfeit being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized devices are not allowed in the CBT halls.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before the University can offer admission, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your LAUTECH Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.