MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, MOUAU Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The school management of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university was established as a specialized University by a Federal Government of Nigeria Decree No 48 of November 1992. It began formal activities in May 1993. The university was located in Umudike (main campus), Abia State, Nigeria. Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for MOUAU Post-UTME screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Tuesday, 20th September, 2022.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Cut Off Mark
MOUAU general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 140.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 140, follow the link below to view the full list of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Post UTME Admission Form?
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
MOUAU Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike as their First Choice of institution during ...-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 140 and above in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the university, should change to the MOUAU via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the MOUAU Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For MOUAU Post UTME Screening Form
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Follow the procedure outlined below to obtain MOUAU post UTME form:
1. Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2022/2023 Admission Screening banner.
3. Input the Jamb Registration Number
4. Input a valid email address. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform (RRR) where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
5. Transaction charge(s) apply please: If you encounter any challenge(s) after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card).
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
12. Candidates awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO results are advised NOT to register until these results are available, to avoid need for updates.
13. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
14. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
15. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
16. Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The online submission of application form closes at midnight on 30th November 2022, candidates are required to register online for the admission screening exercise before the deadline day.
ADMISSION STATUS: Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your MOUAU Post-UTME screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.