UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Maiduguri Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIMAID Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is a Federal higher institution located in Maiduguri, the capital city of Borno State in northeast Nigeria. The university was created by the federal government of Nigeria in 1975, with the intention of its becoming one of the country’s principal higher-education institutions. University of Maiduguri offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It enrolls about 25,000 students in its combined programs. With the encouragement of the federal government, the university has recently been increasing its research efforts, particularly in the fields of agriculture and conflict resolution, and expanding the university press. The university is the major higher institution of learning in the north-eastern part of the country.
Check out how to apply for UNIMAID Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Cut Off Mark
UNIMAID general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIMAID Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Maiduguri Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Maiduguri during ...-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination. it’s advisable you check › UNIMAID Departmental Cut-Off Marks
- Direct Entry (D.E) candidates with a minimum of lower credit/merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Sciences or second class lower division from a recognized institution.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIMAID via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Maiduguri Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below carefully to Apply now:
- Visit www.putme.unimaid.edu.ng
- Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case sensitive.
- Enter valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
- You wil be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
- Make PAYMENT as follows:
- For Card payment, you will be sent OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment
- For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank
- On successful payment using card, you wil be returned to the dashboard. you paid at a bank, you will login again using description in Step 2.
- Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
- Your name and course applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
- You wil be directed to the bio-data page, fill your details and click next
- Fill your next of kin details and click next
- Finally provide your O’Levels results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certificates) obtained. Provide the examination dates) and number(s).
- For DE applicants, in addition to 11 above, you will provide Higher Education Certificate details to include Institution Attended, Date of Graduation, Certificate Obtained and Grade obtained.
- Click next and upload the image of the documents indicated in 11 and 12 above. The documents should be saved as image
- You will be redirected to the dashboard
- Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them
- Once satisfied, click on submit.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted successfully it can not be altered thanks”will be displayed
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIMAID Post UTME / Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
UNIMAID Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise
You will NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude test; you will be notified once Admitted through CAPS.
Ensure you have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB CAPS, else your admission request cannot be considered.
Once admission commences, visit http://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/ for updates and advice. Email us at [email protected] any assistance.
Read Also: How To Check UNIMAID Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Maiduguri agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIMAID does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.