Infinix has launched ZERO 5G 2023 series, the company’s next mid-range 5G phone in the ZERO series in India, as it had promised. This comes in ZERO 5G 2023 and ZERO 5G 2023 Turbo model, featuring a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 8GB of RAM with 5GB of virtual RAM with RAM expansion.
However, the standard version is powered by Dimensity 920 and has 128GB storage, and the Turbo model has a Dimensity 1080 SoC with 256GB storage. The phones feature a 50MP rear camera along with 2MP depth and macro sensors. These pack a large, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 and Zero 5G 2023 Turbo specifications
- 6.78-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 500 nits brightness
- Zero 5G 2023 – Octa Core (2 x 2.5GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 920 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- Zero 5G 2023 Turbo – Octa Core (2 x 2.6GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 1080 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB (Zero 5G 2023) / 256GB (Zero 5G 2023 Turbo) storage
- Android 12 with XOS 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth and macro sensors, quad LED flash, 4K 60fps video recording, 960 fps Slow Motion,
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.73×76.53×8.9mm; Weight: 199g
- 5G (n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n71/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Infinix Zero 5G 2023 and Zero 5G 2023 Turbo come in Pearly White, Coral Orange (with Vegan Leather), and Submariner Black colours and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 17,999 and Rs. 19,999, respectively from Flipkart from February 11th.
- Avail additional discounts by exchanging their old smartphones (of any brand) on Flipkart worth INR 10K and above to get a Bump-up deal worth INR 1500 on ZERO 5G 2023 and INR 2000 on ZERO 5G 2023 Turbo.
- 6-month No-Cost EMI for all banks and Bajaj Finance Limited
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO – Infinix India, said:
While 5G adoption is spreading over the world, the network’s transformative impact will drive more people to equip themselves with 5G smartphones in the coming years. Supported with 12 5G bands, the Zero 5G 2023 Turbo is poised to be 5G future ready and take the lead in terms of performance with its high-end features.
The Zero 5G 2023 Turbo boasts a powerful combination of Mediatek Dimensity 1080 along with 256 GB storage makes it the fastest smartphone in the given price segment. We have also come up with a unique design feature with its Vegan leather finish that has levelled up our aesthetic game. Both the ZERO 5G 2023 and the ZERO 5G 2023 Turbo have been built to appease future demands.
With our ongoing focus on building such cutting-edge portfolios driven by advanced processors, we might soon be able to promote the mainstream adoption of 5G devices in their next stage of evolution.