Mooreadvice, a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy.
We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence.
We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results and our activiti…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ilupeju
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Revitalise, restore and conserve old concept, and develop new ideas which also involves building project/product from the earliest stages right through to completion
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop high quality and cutting edge 3D arts.
- Animate characters and objects for 3D arts.
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Attend team meetings to discuss art related issues, work progress, etc.
- Review 3D arts and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Create 3D models from photos and real-world objects.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3Darts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
- Discuss with team members on any problems regarding the needs of the project.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- HND / BSc in Art related field plus 3D CAD Training
- Minimum of 2 years
Key Competency Requirement:
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Inventive and imaginative
- be passionate about buildings and the built environment.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.