KRYSTAL DIGITAL SOLUTIONS Limited is a fast growing Information and Communications Technology (ICT) company, which specializes in the development, research, deployment and creation of customized and service oriented software applications. As a corporate Nigeria organization, we seek to deliver to our primary market (Nigeria) and the international market the …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- You will be responsible for keeping accurate records of cash flows of the company. The duties include Provides support for the Accounts Department with various tasks such as invoicing, data entry, financial reports generation, returns filing, computing statutory remittances, etc.
- Candidate should have high ability to manage self, personal time and resources, positively represents the department/company and taking responsibility for own work while providing support to others in accomplishing their work and intelligently implementing cost reduction alternatives for the company.
- Support with the preparation of the office monthly, quarterly & annual budgets
- Assist with year-end accounts preparation and any external audits
- Maintain an efficient and transparent financial filing system of all documents relating to Accounts
- Assist with detailed financial reporting, accounting, and budgeting of program funds through the full accounting cycle across both project offices
- Produce special project accounting estimates and reports to assist Teams in monitoring budgetary needs of projects.
- Maintain accurate tax records, ensure remittance within the time frame, report any non-compliance issue to the departmental head, and ensure high level organization in terms of soft copies of the excel schedules and appropriate fillings so that information is easily obtained by the users.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s accounting policies
- Provide the company with appropriate advice and support on the financial control aspects of the business
- Maintain the adequate accounting standards and comply with all statutory, fiscal, and company requirements.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CVs to [email protected] using the Job Post ” Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.