Dangi Travels is a travel and tours company incorporated 1986, located in Abuja, Kano and Dubai. Services Include Visa Processing, Flight and Hotel Booking, Holiday Tours and Corporate Travel Solutions.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Niger
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter transactions (PIs, GJs etc.) into the accounting software accurately.
- Ensure third party payments (to vendors) are processed and reported as required.
- Prepare payroll balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare Monthly Payroll related statutory remittances (PAYE, Pensions, NHF, NSITF & WHT) and ensure company compliance with FIRas regulations and standard accounting practices.
- Preparation and submission of year end returns and information.
- Establishing good relationships with the Key Stakeholders (Payroll Provider & People Partners).
- Support audits (donor, internal, external, statutory) by retrieving and refilling documents. 8) Make payments on the bank platforms, print off all payment vouchers and match them with the document to be filled.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
KNOWLDEGE & EXPERIENCE
The candidate we are looking for will possess the following:
- A university degree in finance, accounting or any related field.
- At least Five (5) years or more experience in the finance department of a hospitality preferred.
- Demonstrated competency with computerized general ledger software.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Knowledge and awareness of Nigerian payroll processes is essential
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a small team
- Preferably candidate should possess ICAN/ ANAN certification and have auditing experience.
Method of Application
To apply, send an updated copy of your CV (maximum 3 pages) to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail, (e.g FEMI PETERS – ACCOUNTANT.)
Note: No provision for relocation fee.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.