O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally.
The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Our services includes:
Janitorial Cleaning Services
Cleaning of Ai…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦150,000 – ₦200,000
The Accountant – prepare cost centre reports ; prepare consolidated financial accounts for all cost centres; control the fixed assets register; review debtors/creditors aging; review all items on the balance sheet monthly; prepare the monthly balance sheet file with schedules for all balance sheet items; prepare annual budgets for individual cost centres; and consolidated view of budgets for management.
- Review all accounting posting for accuracy and completeness
- Prepare Analytical Management Account and its interpretation
- Oversee Account Receivable & Payable management
- Supervise Budget process and ensure budgetary control
- Establishing adequate accounting policy and procedure manual and updating it.
- Ensure Accuracy of payroll Journals
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Ensure adequate documents are presented for FIRS & LIRS tax audit and provide necessary information to defend company’s position.
- Ensure all statutory deductions (PAYE, WHT, PENSION and VAT) are properly captured and remitted before deadlines.
- Computation & preparation of various Financial Analysis for business units and Holding company.
- Ensure Account unit deliver on every task assigned.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Coordinate a smooth year-end audit of company’s book
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the CEO and CFO
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting or Business related field.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation experience across various industries.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting (ICAN, ACCA etc.)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Financial Management
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Project Planning, Reporting & Control
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discipline, integrity and result oriented
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve desired objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful and focused on achieving set goals
N150,000 – N200,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.