With a deep history of industry-changing solutions and a well-earned reputation for innovation, Vertiv and its partners continue to raise the bar in the areas of power, cooling, access and control, monitoring, and manageability.
We offer the expertise you need, the reliability you demand, and the resources only a global partner can provide. It’s all…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
We are now looking for an Accountant to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
What will your average day look like?
- Over-seeing Account Payable function situated in Cluj (centralized system);
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register (NG & US GAAP) and CAPEX budget;
- Monthly reconciliation of local Accounts Payable ledgers;
- Preparing and maintaining of Bank recons, Petty Cash and upload of Daily Bank Balances;
- Preparing and maintaining of Cashflow actuals and forecast;
- Preparation of monthly Intercompany billing/recharges including indirect sales commission;
- POC clearing and invoice receipts for foreign suppliers;
- Preparing, compiling, analyzing and ensure completeness of month end reporting package;
- Final Balance Sheet Reconciliations and revaluations;
- Preparing of monthly schedules and statutory returns for VAT & PAYE & WHT;
- Statutory Audits Liaising with external auditors, co-ordinate the preparation of audit packs as well as compiling of financial statements;
- Statutory Filings;
- Participating in analyzing of Margin Analysis Reports;
- Monthly MTN Commission Analysis from back order ;
- Reporting on HFM
- Importing / Exporting;
- Clearing OOBs and RFs;
- HFM Journals / Push Down Journals;
- NLF Calculation;
- Promoting to RL2;
- Trend Analysis;
- Perform other duties as required by Manager.
What do we need from you?
- Accounting degree and ICAN qualified;
- 7-8 Years’ experience in similar field;
- Proficiency in Oracle Application and Microsoft Office, Rogue HFM, Hyperion.
- Fluency in English written & oral;
- Travel expected: Minimal – none.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.