‘CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are searching for a perceptive, diligent Administrative Manager to oversee operations and management responsibilities.
- The Administrative Manager will have financial responsibilities as well as technical system administrative responsibilities, including: onboard, maintain, and evaluate operations systems, develop, review, and improve reporting and procedures, and generally ensure the hub operates smoothly and efficiently.
- You will assist in overseeing and enforcing budgets, procurement, financial reporting, cash management, payroll and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Develop processes and procedures for projects, event planning and project management.
- Ensure smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints, also costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Recruit and train administrative personnel and allocate responsibilities.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons, security personnel and outsourced services (e.g electricians).
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Possess outstanding project management skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic bookkeeping/finance and database management.
- General willingness to engage in a broad range of activities to support organizational requirements.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently, can communicate well, is proactive, and has the ability to present solutions and anticipate needs will be successful.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.