LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world-class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
In order to achieve …
Read more about this company
Associate – Programme Design and Management
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Purpose of Position
- A programme design and management associate to oversee the implementation of the center’s programmes.
- He/She should be passionate about leadership and ethics and develop sponsored/paying programmes to push the center to the fore in the space of responsible leadership.
- A CKCRLE Associate will lead the center’s project from inception to conclusion to influence the knowledge and practice of leadership and ethics in Africa and beyond.
- This is a pioneering role, and a lot of creativity and leadership of self and others is required.
- The associate is to make intellectual contributions that:
- Support the practice of responsible leadership;
- Contribute to the advancement of leadership and ethics in theory and practice by engaging c-suite executives, senior managers, and professionals in the public, private and social sectors, and
- Support LBS research community to create high-quality teaching materials and research outputs.
- The center should be known in Africa for its impact on responsible leadership.
- Therefore, the ideal candidate should have some understanding and passion for leadership and ethics, research in this field, programme/project coordination, and management.
- He/She should also understand the center’s role in the larger Lagos Business School mission, focus, and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop sponsored/paying programmes along the line of responsible leadership
- Oversee center projects from initiation to conclusion
- Provide expertise, innovation, and creativity in broadening participation in responsible leadership and seek opportunities to project same within LBS
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to improve the visibility of the center
- Prepare Reports and support external communication on LBS’ sustainability and responsible management achievements and initiatives (keynote speech, conference presentations)
- Attend meetings with and manage relationships with LBS stakeholders and member organizations
- Develop proposals and concept notes and make grant and project recommendations to decision-makers
- Lead the center’s programme development, delivery, and management (curriculum design. data collection, facilitator engagement, speakers’ engagement, writing, coordination, reviews, etc.)
- Identify and explore local and international trends and opportunities in leadership for the center and LBS as a whole
- Design, develop and manage blended programmes
- Develop and manage work plans and communication plans for the center’s programmes
- Manage center conferences and stakeholder forums planning, financial management, and reporting center programmes.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Leadership skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and manage self
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong research and knowledge generation capabilities
- Strategic in approach
- Budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Research and Database management skills
- Project or Programme Management
- High assimilation and work speed
- Grant Writing
Suggested Growth Path / Opportunity
- Promotion and job title change to Senior Associate with a salary increase to the next cadre / band.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.