Imperial is an African focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions. With a focus on the following key industries – healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals, industrial and commodities – we take our clients’ and principals’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world.
As a leadin…
Read more about this company
Biomedical and Application Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Imperial is an African focused provider of integrated market access and logistics solutions. With a focus on the following key industries – healthcare, consumer, automotive, chemicals, industrial and commodities – we take our clients’ and principals’ products to some of the fastest growing and most challenging markets in the world. As a leading global logistics provider, we seek out and leverage new technology to deliver innovative, end-to-end solutions. Through our significant African footprint and international expertise, and with the support of our 25,000 people, Imperial’s purpose is to connect Africa and the world – and to improve people’s lives with access to quality products and services. Imperial became a wholly owned business of DP World in March 2022. For more information: www.imperiallogistics.com
- Imperial’s Logistics Africa business, is the leading logistics supplier in South Africa, and one of the largest on the African continent, providing Contract Logistics, Road Freight and Lead Logistics Provider solutions.
- Imperial Logistics International business, has its headquarters in Duisburg, Germany and is responsible for all Group logistics activities (including Contract Logistics and Freight) outside of Africa.
- Imperial’s Market Access business builds complex route-to market solutions that provide principals access to patients and consumers across Africa through comprehensive channel strategies that integrate sourcing, sales, demand generation, distribution, marketing and promotions.
Installation, Service & Application of Diagnostic Equipment in Pathology, Radiology and Critical Care Centers. Directs operation of biomedical equipment by providing demonstrations, supplying information and data, guiding & instructing others in the care and use of equipment, and answering all queries.
Key Performance Areas:
Business management operation
- A planner and strategist with proven abilities in planning and managing resources.
- Extensive experience in managing the customer service operations for rendering & achieving quality services.
- Excellent relationship management & negotiation skills.
- Establishment and implementation of technical protocols and management functions pertaining to biomedical equipment
- Skillful at monitoring, & motivating the workforce to enhance their efficiencies & assist them to deliver quality services to clients.
Technical Facility Mgt. & IT support
- Support vendor management & equipment selection.
- Synergies with IT for effective system software run on LIMS, PACS & ICT systems.
- Co-ordinate utility outages and other construction/renovation requirements with contractors & service providers as needed.
- Support hiring process & induction of tech & maintenance team.
- Provide complete support in projects & maintenance.
- Handling installation & commissioning of wide range of Laboratory Equipment, Medical Imaging Critical care equipment, Hospital equipment
- Carrying out inspection tests for determining the effectiveness of machinery & equipment in view of performance and safety standards.
- Maintaining a proper inventory of spare for smooth execution of service operations.
- Coordinating with the principals for providing product performance report
- Cost center management at Service and application department
- Ensure designated Centers are fully compliant with HEFEMAA, NNRA, RRBN, MLSCN etc. for life safety & utilities management.
- Understand & develop policies and procedures that support the provision of services regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain compliance of all regulatory/accreditation requirements within the norm of best standard practice.
- B. Tech –Bio-medicals/ Electronic and communication
- Basic knowledge of C language and CAD
- Proficiency in Window XP, Win-7, Win-8,Win-10 & MS Office 2007 & 2010
- 10+ Year in service and application both pathology and radiology equipment. 5 years in Diagnostic center /hospital will be added advantage. Hands on experience on ERBA, Fujifilm, snibe, BD range
- Nigerian Expats in similar field are encouraged to apply
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting and as such preference will be given to candidates who fall within our equity targets. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.