Gemona West Design Studio is a full-service Interior Architecture / Design firm providing highest standard of design excellence for discerning, quality-conscious clients. The total experience is provided in a way to inform, inspire, and assist people through the process of transforming their home or business environment to become a unique and personalized ex…
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks and have the right attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.