Pay4Power® is a Nigerian owned company with the expertise of providing gateway and payment services for power services payments along the power value chain. We work with distribution companies in Nigeria to integrate their systems and databases with our payment network.
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 7 years
- Location Abuja , Edo , Kogi , Nasarawa , Niger , Plateau
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Developing a growth strategy and plan focused both on the business’s financial gain (achieving set targets) and customer satisfaction.
- Advising on strategic industry partnership, securing partnership interests and building sustainable business relationships with sought-after clients and partners.
- Networking with partners at various levels in the marketplace to develop a sustainable long-term business relationship.
- Monitoring and managing business development activities within budget and identifying opportunities for cost savings where appropriate.
- Effective planning, monitoring and overseeing of the sales, marketing and mobile cashier team in all the regions to ensure consistency and achieving the targets and strategic goals of the company.
- Compiling informed reports to guide all marketing-related efforts.
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blasts.
- Delivering on all marketing tasks to achieve individual and team targets.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, adjusting or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
- Providing periodic updates on overall business performance relative to the growth strategy and plan
- Developing proposals and quotes for clients.
- Providing timely and regular reports on the activities of the Department to the Business Development Hackathon team and the Managing Director.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills and especially develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Providing regular, formal and informal, feedback on identified gaps in Direct Reports’ performance and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Keeping proper records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Ensuring a deep understanding of customer’s needs, through effective communication and rapport with relevant clients and stakeholders.
- Monitoring domestic and international business environment to identify emerging developments and new market opportunities in the utility and power sector.
- Perform other marketing-related tasks as may be assigned by the company from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 4 to 7 years Banking experience in any commercial bank in Nigeria as Business Development Manager or Marketer is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g “Business Development Manager, Kogi State”.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.