Prospa is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity.
Read more about this company
Business Operations Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
You’ll play a key role in the day to day running of Prospa HQ.
You’ll work closely with the founders to run Prospa’s internal operations as a well-oiled machine, and work with members to ensure they have a great experience.
This role is full time and will involve the following:
- Building processes that support the company in achieving its goals
- Monitoring daily operations and addressing potential issues when they arise
- Building a list of high quality external vendors
- Holding internal teams and external stakeholders accountable for following business processes
- Procuring work tools
- Managing office maintenance
- Liaising with founders and people operations to onboard/ offboard staff
- Organizing company offsite events and travel
- Supporting multiple teams and managing projects
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization and a fast-paced team committed to delivering excellent member experiences.
Experience & Personal Specification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in office management/operations/people ops
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on, always ready to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for the team
- Superb communication skills & the ability to interact at all levels within the organization
- Strong vendor management experience
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements seamlessly
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.