Metwest Steel Limited was founded in the year 2008. Since then, we have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our product portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminum, copper and lead ingots and more. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing u…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Undertaking complex calculations
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
Applicant must have sound knowledge in:
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Architectural drawing
- Land surveying.
- Welding and fabrication.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.