For over 15 years, JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, sup…
Read more about this company
Client Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Customer Care
- We are looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to set and monitor marketing strategies that will foster profitable long-term relationships with clients.
- In this role, you will coordinate with our sales and marketing directors to boost our company’s market presence and increase customer engagement. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with Customer Relationship Systems and KPI metrics.
- You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns.
- Ultimately, we want you to increase revenues and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
- Monitoring relationships with existing customers through CRM systems
- Ensuring the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Developing and implementing marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs.
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Assist with organizing promotional events to reach prospective customers
- Review and select CRM software that meets our company’s needs.
- Conduct market research to follow trends and competition.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field with with 6 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Client Relationship Manager, Senior Team Lead, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, or similar role.
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Must have managed a group of People in managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- An ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.