We Are A Modern Autocare Repair Garage, Fully Equipped With The Latest Mechatronic Testing Equipment For Today’s Modern Vehicle. We Have A Full Compliment Of Board Certified Mechatronics Diagnosticians, Mechanics, Electronic And Body Specialists.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Jakande Roundabout – Lekki / Epe Expressway, Lagos
- Support the team in developing a social media strategy to drive brand awareness, engagement, and advocacy.
- Create daily content for our social media accounts
- Engage with our followers and monitor conversations using our brand’s voice.
- Keep up to date on the latest and emerging platform trends and propose ideas on how we can use these platforms.
- Work together with the social team to understand performance and growth metrics in order to adjust creative for optimizing posts.
- Participate in brainstorms and content idea creations
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content
- Able to deliver high quality video, photography, and graphic designs
- Postproduction and editing of video and photography
- Passion for the automotive industry, and strong interest in the social and digital space, creative and innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box.
- Graduate (HND or B.Sc)
- Degree (or similar) in Videography, Photography, or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field.
- At least 3 years experience
- Significant experience as a content creator, with knowledge of what performs well on social media platform and what doesn’t
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or another brand.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Attention to detail, responsible, and reliable, proactive go-getter and effective communicator with leadership skills
- Understand Automotive Jargon and be a car enthusiast and ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Valid Government approved credentials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries Call: 09029780574.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.