Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Read more about this company
Country Security Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
- We’re seeking a Country Security Manager responsible for implementing and maintaining company-wide security programs within their respective country or area. Responsible for developing, communicating, and implementing the company’s security policies, directives, procedures and programs.
- Has ultimate accountability for the function and provides high-level advice and recommendations to the senior leadership team and business units operating within the country.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Manage, develop and implement global security policy, directives, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure ongoing security maintenance.
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve strategies for deploying security strategies on significant projects.
- Conduct internal and external audits, training and communication on security topics (raising awareness and level of practices).
- Crisis Management (assistance in implementing local emergency response plans and delivering training whenever necessary). Lead local crisis management teams and actively support the country’s leadership during a crisis/emergency.
- Assist with business continuity planning and emergency response.
- Support ongoing operations with appropriate advice, industry knowledge and direction that assists local management in complying with internal documentation, national regulations, and regional and international standard.
- Provide security support to travel undertaken in medium and high-risk countries by assessing the nature of the risks and designing and deploying security plans to support travel in a risk-mitigated environment.
- Assess compliance with clients’ security plans if they are used to protect business travellers and company employees deployed on a project.
- Provide regular or emergency security risk and security foresight briefs to the country leadership team and business leads on an ad-hoc basis as events unfold.
- Maintained oversight of all business travellers in-country, including travel validation and actively monitored employees in high-risk travel destinations.
- Participate in monthly security meetings with the Regional Head of Security or when required. Provide regular updates on the country’s security situation, risk levels and company operations.
- Manage the emergency evacuation process for all expatriate employees and business travellers in the country should events dictate. Local evacuation plans are to be developed and implemented where necessary.
- Fleet management coordination
Skills & Experience:
- B.SC Degree or equivalent.
- Tertiary education in the field of security (Degree or Diploma).
- Relevant industry professional certification.
- High-calibre security professional with a minimum of 10 years experience within a corporate/business environment, government service, loss prevention, or military security experience at a senior level.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to build a strong and high-level security network.
- Proven track record of implementing and managing security initiatives in a multi-country environment and across various business groups.
- Ability to work in groups, lead groups, and assist others with solution events across business divisions and working with other cultures.
- Must advocate for cultural diversity and possess a ‘global mindset’.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.