Our mission: building a responsible group of financial institutions dedicated to microfinance.
MicroCred was founded in 2005, through the initiative of Arnaud Ventura, founder and CEO, by PlaNet Finance and partners shareholders.
MicroCred Holding is an investment company that invests in and manages responsible institutions and provides them with the…
Read more about this company
Customer Service Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abia , Anambra , Rivers
- Job Field Customer Care
(ONITSHA, ABA & PORTHARCOURT)
REPORTING LINE: Direct reporting to Branch manager
Direct supervisor of customer service officers and branch admin staff
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: The Supervisor of Customers Services signs overall responsibility for the administrative functions, customer service and distribution of savings product information to customers inside and outside of the branch.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The CSS is responsible for the effective running of branch administration, support in lending operations and business retail operations through which implementation and accomplishment of the strategic sales plan is to be
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare plan on branch savings, client increase and other banking products.
- Ensures and leads towards high quality customer service and high level of sales of all financial products and services.
- Stresses the importance of offering savings products to customers.
- Organize branch support staff work schedule.
- Prepare monthly Promotion Plan and ensures its implementation.
- Ensures smooth coordination of work flow between branch operations and lending operations.
Products and Services
- Ensures that employees knows the products, their benefits which are explained to the clients.
- Promotes understanding among employees that products offered should be combined in a purposeful manner and offered to the clients according to his/her specific needs.
Client Relationship Management
Account Opening Activities:- implements client-profile creation and on- boarding communication with new clients in the period following account.
Opening for further banking services
- Initiates Client Retention activities such as professional management of complaints and problem resolution processes.
- Takes measures of research and acquisition of new business opportunities, as clarified and in close co-operation with Branch Manager.
- Organize regular business meeting with potential and private and public clients to offer banking services.
- Supervisor of Customers Services assumes overall responsibility for and coordination of operational activities in the branch and takes a leadership role in implementing the MCN Policies in a standardized manner. The operation duties include but are not limited to:
- Bears management’s responsibility for ensuring that bank policies are implemented in a standardized manner throughout the bank and instruct all relevant staff thoroughly on the order of work, policies, procedures and organization.
- Manages and controls the organization of the cash box operations of the branch. When authorized by the Branch Manager, organizes surprise physical cash counts for the cash stock in the cashier’s cash drawer and/ or daily safe.
- Takes care of the cashier’s cash difference
- Authorize Banking transactions as per Internal Authority Levels as assigned
- Responsible for the organization of all cash transports at the branch level
- Responsible for the beginning / end of day routine control of the cash box activities.
- Responsible for the organization of the main safe activities.
- Responsible for closing debtors and creditors position in the branch
- Control the status of the checks and ATM’s that are under his/her responsibility and take care of their Maintenance.
- Signs loan contracts up to the amount authorized by the Management and;
- Other responsibilities assigned by the Branch Manager.
Controlling and Evaluation
- Monitors and evaluates the level of success in branch retail operations and performance of employees.
- Controls correct follow-through -money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- Ensures that employees know what their tasks and roles are and how to perform them.
- On-the-job coaching of employees to improve sales and client service performance
- Close supervision and coaching of senior client advisor.
- Development of employees’ skills through training, coaching and further measures
- Conducts Performance Assessment and Career Development Reviews with direct subordinates.
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Undertaking and entrepreneurial
- Rigorous and disciplined
- Organizational expertise
- High Integrity
- Bilingual in Hausa and English
Education and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Management or General Economics
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a well-established company
- Status Local contract with Baobab Microfinance Bank Nigeria.
Applicant must reside within the Location he/ she is applying for.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g (Customer service supervisor ONITSHA, or ABA or PH).
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.