Founded in 1982, the limi hospital has evolved into the private healthcare institution it is today as a result of her focus on: care quality, care precision, patient-centered multispecialty care and a commitment to consistent improvement.
We are driven by our vision to become and remain the leading world-class, patient-centered multi-specialty hospital gr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Consultant Dermatologist(s) with relevant working experience,
- A Fellowship from the West African College, National College, Royal College or its equivalent.
- Must possess a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years post-fellowship experience.
- Must have a sound relevant knowledge in Dermatology.
- Must have valuable sympathetic bedside manners, strong active listening skills and advanced problem-solving abilities while being able to work in a team.
- Must be computer proficient as the hospital runs a paperless system
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.