On the 13th of December, 2003, the world saw the birth of the great change agent – The Harvesters dream; a divine vision, given to Pastor Bolaji Idowu, started off with just a handful of people.
Over the years, proving that with faith, determination, focus and the right team, anything is possible, what started with just a roomful of people has grown to be the most desirable place of worship in Lagos, with worship centres on the mainland and island, drawing in thousands of people at 5 amazing services
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- City Lekki
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
About the Job
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.