Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
SecureID Limited is the first certified smartcard manufacturing plant in sub-Saharan Africa and are capable of manufacturing all kinds of cards including highly complex Polycarbonate Cards.
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
About the job
- We are a leading smartcard manufacturing and personalization company with international certifications and the fastest growing digital solutions provider across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist
- A minimum of 5 years proven work experience in similar role
- BSc. in Marketing, Business Management, Media, Communication, Creative Design, or any related field, professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer market behaviour, trends, and market analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools and a variety of tech platforms
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems, HubSpot, Mailchip, etc.
- Understanding of marketing automation, CRM, revenue attribution and ROI
- Proven hands-on experience in deploying, managing, and optimizing ad campaigns.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Propose, develop, and execute digital marketing strategies including Digital, advertising, communication, and creativity.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Identify opportunities to meet new market segments and expand market share.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application to [email protected] stating the role as the subject matter
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.