Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combinin…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- City Ajah
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Develop and implement processes for making ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solutions work for the organization
- Develop plans and strategies for ERP implementation based on organizational requirements
- Coordinate and manage implementation efforts in conjunction with project teams
- Assist with system requirements and vendor selection
- Develop strategies, plans, and budgets for ERP solutions
- Manage ERP implementation and post implementation activities
- Enforce system policies, procedures, and standards
- Design, implement, and test system updates; resolve issues; troubleshoot problems; and identify design needs
- Maintain and update system documentation
- Ensure system security
- Conduct performance audits and system reviews
- Perform system fieldwork, gather data, and develop reports
- Manage upgrades and installations of system software
- Perform related duties as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.