The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences.The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associat…
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant (Educational Programs)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abia
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- The Educational Outreach Associate (EOA) provides the initial contact with students and families seeking our assistance and guides through the enrolment process into their respective tutorial and learning sessions.
- Most of our students in North America. As such, the successful candidate will be expected to work during the daylight hours in the Americas (which translates to afternoon into the evening in Nigeria).
- The EOA will focus on expanding institutional service by introducing our programs and services to students, families and schools to enable increased access to our training & tutorial services. Successful candidates will be responsible for introducing, establishing and developing relationships with students, families and institutions that facilitate the uptake of our services.
- In most cases, we receive applications and so the EOA will be responding to requests for our services. HOWEVER, the EOA will be expected an active outreach posture by engaging with prospects on social media and other platforms, as well as running targeted outreach campaigns to institutions, organizations, or groups, as needed. There will be ample support for the execution of these campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Outstanding phone etiquette
- Outstanding knowledge of our programs and services and how they support the needs of families and the mission of other educational institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and prioritize the outreach effort.
- Ability to provide outstanding executive support
- A good understanding of the educational needs of families and students. (Knowledge of the North American educational market would be a distinct advantage.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and to summarize that information.
- Ability to confer with co-workers to determine needed actions.
- Clear interest in education as a vector for personal improvement and communal development, and a curiosity about the world at large.
- Prior experience in an educational establishment would be considered as a plus.
- Willingness to work within the time window indicated above.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter outlining their relevant training and / or experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
- A current resume.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.