AFRIBANK REGISTRARS LIMITED was incorporated in December 2004. As a result of expansion in its scope and client base through efficient service delivery, it was established to take over the functions of the Registrars’ Department of Afribank Nigeria Plc which has been in operation since 1993. The name was later changed to MAINSTREET BANK REGISTRARS LIMI…
Read more about this company
Executive Management Driver
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Anthony, Lagos
- Providing security for executives and their families, including monitoring their well-being and handling any security threats or issues that arise.
- Maintaining a vehicle inventory, ordering parts, arranging for maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Driving executives to meetings, conferences, social engagements and other events as requested
- Ensuring that the executive’s schedule is organized effectively to maximize productivity.
- Providing assistance with luggage and other items as requested by the executive.
- Staying informed about current local events and activities that may be of interest to the executive so that he or she may be informed about community activities and events.
- Coordinating with other staff members at the executive’s company to ensure that all requests are handled appropriately.
- Monitoring traffic conditions, including road construction and congestion and relaying information to the executive in advance so that alternative arrangements can be made.
- Keeping management vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- High School Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- Have been driving for at least 5 years
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reside at Igbogbo/Bayeku axis of Ikorodu.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals (optional).
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Method of Application
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.