Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) Plc is a leading integrated market infrastructure in Africa. We service the largest economy in Africa and are strengthening the competitiveness of African economies to achieve global prosperity. As a key player in the continent’s financial markets, we take an active role in shaping the future of the markets through our investment in business innovation and technology.
Read more about this company
Executive / Technical Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- We are looking for a creative and innovative individual, who will be responsible for providing administrative (high-level) and technical support to the Office of the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO).
- The Individual will also be responsible for developing data-driven and evidence-based reports, handling information requests, and performing other functions.
- The successful candidate will act as the middle person between the businesses of NGX Group to streamline operations, resolve issues and maintain communication.
- The Executive/Technical Assistant will report to the Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, NGX Group.
- Co-ordinate all meetings of the GCEO’s Office (and others that may be assigned).
- Manage the entire experience of meetings for the Office of the GCEO – including refreshments, meeting joining links, recordings, etc.
- Liaise with protocol to ensure all flights and hotel accommodations are arranged for all local and international trips.
- Implement and maintain an efficient filing system.
- Regularly review e-mails and escalate to Group CEO as appropriate.
- Support the Office of GCEO in all assigned strategic investment initiatives.
- Prepare documents and presentations to assist the GCEO which may include; data analysis, information gathering, literature review and analytical work on investment, capital market, and other related issues.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of the relationship between the entities.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and other entities.
- Ensure the processing of all requests, interactions and processes in business system (ERP).
- Develop, review, and maintain Liaison related policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Required Qualification (s) & Person Specification
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Economics, Banking and Finance, or related courses from a recognised institution.
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage e.g. ICAN
- Must have 3-5 years’ post NYSC experience in a technical assistant/ executive assistant role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and digital communication media (Zoom, Webex)
- Strong technical skills in quantitative statistical data analysis
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Expert Verbal and Written Skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Presentation Skills
- Project management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume to: [email protected] with the subject title “NGX Group Recruitment – Executive / Technical Assistant”.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.