Prime Service Group is one of the leading business houses in the country. Since independence, Prime Service Group has been contributing towards the industrial growth of Pakistan. Our successful approach of combining people, business processes, and advanced machinery has proven our ability to perform with diversified interests in industries such as Textiles, …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities and store documents in appropriate repository.
- Processes source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Integrate and update all workflow registers (e.g., work orders, roasters, timesheets, etc.)
- Raise requisitions for the department where necessary
- Distribute documentation to internal teams as required
- File documents & Create fit for purpose templates
- Manage the flow of documentation within the facilities department
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on specific tasks as needed
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Raise requisitions for the department where necessary (i.e., Orion time sheet, Material requisitions)
- Fuel & Power Analysis
- Support Helpdesk
- All other Administrative & reasonable duties when requested
- Proven work experience as a data/document controller or similar role
- Working experience of minimum of 2 years in data entry/document control office
- Previous work experience in facility management organization is an advantage
- Familiarity with project or process management
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel is mandatory
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient on the use of Orion ERP is an advantage
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Able to work with less supervision.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.