Never pay money for any certification or fee to an employer. Not sure, contact us
The Startup Place Ltd is a Busibess Consulting firm with key focus on Startup Development, Digital Marketing and Business Growth.
We pull a team of passionate entrepreneurs and consultant about helping you start, grow and scale your business
Read more about this company
Factory Operations Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Manufacturing
Our client in Lagos is in need of a Furniture Factory Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading and supervising the operations of all factory workers to ensure productivity, efficiency of operations and providing direction on how best to handle different tasks while maintaining customer’s satisfaction.
Remuneration: N100,000 Monthly
Required Job Description:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Screening, recruiting and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
- Must have proven experience in a furniture manufacturing company or supervisory role within a furniture factory.
- Certification in production and inventory management as well as quality control.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Apply by sending CV to [email protected]
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile