Farmyad Enterprises is an agricultural technology platform created for a cause to strengthen food security and create agro investment opportunities in Africa.
Read more about this company
Farmyad Operation Personnel
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Agriculture / Agro-Allied
Farm personnel needed to assists in daily operations on farm as directed by Farm Manager.
Routine responsibilities include:
- Distributing feed
- Administering medications
- Cleaning enclosures
- Ensuring proper ventilation
- Removing dead or sick birds
- Maintaining facilities in good working order
- Monitoring flock behavior to detect any signs of illness
- Transporting birds to processing plants
- Restocking enclosures with young birds
- Keeping detailed records
- Crop management
- Weed management
Other duties as assigned by manager
- BSc/ HND/ OND in Animal Science & Production or any related course.
- 3-5 Years experience actively working on a Farm
- Must be detailed oreiented
- Must be willing to learn and grow
- Must be able to live on the farm.
- Must live within Owode/Mowe axis or can relocate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Be found by employers. Sign up and complete your profile.